PELICAN WATERS CALOUNDRA
Architecturally designed around the perfect North East aspect this two-storey home has four double bedrooms all ensuited, plus large home office, media room, spacious multiple living and entertainment areas overlooking the glistening solar heated swimming pool and the natural serenity of water front living. Other Features include:
• Ultra modern spacious kitchen with polished stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, double drawer dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
• Upstairs parent retreat also boasting the picturesque perfect aspect to the water with cosy sitting area for morning coffees, large walk in robe with rack shelving, and spacious ensuite definitely built for two with tiles from floor to ceiling.
• Ideally located off the front foyer, purpose built home office with built-in cabinetry and conveniently separated from other living areas is the ensuited guest accommodation and soundproofed media room– ideal for family movie nights
• Centrally located separate laundry with plenty of storage – set up for front loader washing machine.
• Oversized two remote car lock up garage with plenty of storage space
• Security alarm throughout with security screens on lower level bedroom windows
• Fully fenced including a remote control gate
• Ducted air conditioning & fans throughout
• 5,000 litre underground water tank connected to integration system for gardens & lawns, laundry and toilets (water efficient property)
• Solar heated pool with pool maintenance included in rent (chemicals at tenants cost)
• Garden & lawn maintenance included in rent
• Solar generated power providing reduced electricity bills - details on application
• Small pets considered on application
• Prestige Pelican Waters proximity to Caloundra City Private School, Child Care, Shops, Airport, Golf Course, Parks, and family beach bbq areas etc.
This beautiful architecturally designed home (by award winning master builder Ryan Designer Homes) maximises the water views with extensive use of glass. The clever use of louvers throughout and the northeast aspect keeps this home naturally cool in summer and yet warm in winter. High ceilings enhance the open airy opulent feel that you experience as you are drawn from the entry foyer, past the cleverly enclosed central courtyard through to the multiple living and entertaining areas overlooking the glistening pool with a covered gazebo for alfresco dining.
Available Date 16th November 2012